We found out on Monday the 13th that we're having a girl! Sara Louise Shrader is due Jan 7th,2008. We're hoping she will come before Christmas, and with the way the other two pregnancies went, she probably will. I'm still not showing too much, most people don't even know I'm pregnant. Which is nice for a change since I showed with Lindsey once I turned 15 weeks or so! I can't wait to have a little one in our house!
Thomas and Lindsey are so excited, they always want to give "Baby Sara" a hug!
Today is Lindsey's Birthday! She's 2! We will be going to the park this evening and having dinner and cupcakes. Thomas can hardley wait!
Darren's having fun working at home.
I'm working a Scentsy booth at the Western Idaho Fair this next week and am so excited to get more hostesses and consultants!
No comments:
Post a Comment