Saturday, May 10, 2008

Time

It's amazing how time gets away from me sometimes. Plenty of things have been done in the last month and I'm a little touchy still when it comes to one of them. The event I'm talking about is the death of one of my sweet nephew in April. He was 16 months old. I'm not sure I'll ever be ok with it in this life. Even though none of us on this earth knew him very well, he meant so much to all of us. We've seen many miracles days before his passing and through weeks passed. Many tears have been shed in his behalf and many more will be. I have to say I've been hugging my kids a little tighter lately. All we can do is live one day at a time and hope we're making the best of it all. I pray everyday that those sweet memories of little Keelan won't ever fade until we all see him again. My testimony was not once tested, thoughtout the whole thing I've come to better understand the greatest Plan of Happiness. I can't wait to see his little face again and hear his little voice. May all of us live our days like it was our last. Truly the Lord knows what we're doing and he is helping us continually, always leading us back to him, comforting us when we need him most. Until we meet again...I love you Keelan.

No comments: