Here's my schedule, June 17th I go to Sacramento area for a week, Sonoma-Marin Fair
July 31st is Scentsy Convention here in Boise for the weekend
Aug 6th I'm in Picabo, Idaho for the county fair-near Hailey
Aug. 29th I'm planning on Winnemucca, NV fair
Sept. 11th I fly to Maryland to do a fall home show--I know, 9/11, spooky!
Oct. 2nd I fly to San Fran area to do the Alameda Home Show
Oct. 23rd I'm off to Philly, PA for a home show there
I'm taking off Nov, and Dec. for Christmas parties
Jan. I'm planning on going to Hartford, CT on the 15th
Feb 5th is Boston, MA
March 5th is Hudson Valley, NY!!!!
then the 26th I'm off to Sarasota, FL!
SHEESH!! That's a lot when you put it all in one place! I can hardly wait to see all these places, as I actually haven't really traveled much.
This was at a small show with scrapbookers the end of May. Sara came with me and everyone ate her up!! They came over for the baby and stayed for the Scentsy!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment