Well, it wasn't my decision to give her a hair cut, I was kind of forced into it...since Thomas took the liberty of cutting her hair first. I found a big clump of hair by the couch a couple weeks back and immediately went to Lindsey to assess the damage. I couldn't believe it! The right side of her head looked like she had a bowl cut! Wanting to scream at the top of my lungs because of how long it took her hair to come in in the first place, but then remembering that hair grows back, I as calmly as possible sent them both to their rooms and cleaned up the mess as best as possible. I then called Shyrel, my very good friend in Scentsy who used to work at a salon for years. She had an hour or so the next morning and offered to help out. So the next morning we went over and found out there was really nothing she could do but cut the rest of it a little shorter to help it blend in a bit. If we cut it all to the shortest length, she would have had to shave her head. Not willing to put her or I through the trauma, we decided that the bob style that's in right now would be the best, and then every month or so we'll fix it a little more as it grows in. All in all, I'm glad we got our family pics done before the tragedy! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment