Friday, April 17, 2009

No pic Easter... :(

So Easter morning came and I had the camera ready...and it didn't work...again!! I can't believe the bad timing of this camera!! I'm getting a backup!!
Easter was fun for us. My family decided to do Easter dinner on Saturday. Which was perfect for us! We hate having to leave one families party to hit up the other families party!! Anyway, Sunday turned out to be just a normal laid back Easter that I've always remembered. There was plenty of baskets on laps gorging away until we couldn't eat another jelly bean...aahh, good ole times!!
As of today, the last bit of Easter candy was enjoyed...by me ;)...I just wish I could have eaten more...no I don't...of the Reeses Peanut Butter eggs that are oh so satisfying but without the immediate heartburn!! I can handle a little chocolate no problem, but peanut butter is DEADLY!! I only have to endure heartburn for about another month...come on baby!!
Good news...I passed the glucose test!! The fruit punch flavor is SOOOOO much better than the orange! Just in case you were wondering. Now we're crossing our fingers I pass the strep b test AND the results get back before the baby's born this time!! That penicillin in the arm is worse than the labor!!!

No comments: