I stopped by my OB today and requested that they get the Strep B test done, just in case Bridget comes before I see him again on May 11th. They obliged since I had already had Sara by now. The nurse made me laugh when she said she'd get a rush on it and have the results by tomorrow morning. Then since I was already "dressed down" my OB checked me and I'm dilated 1cm and 20% effaced. Which isn't far at all, but a little goes a long way when you're getting antsy!! I'm having semi regular contractions, some of which hurt! I can't really take it easy until after Sunday though, too many Scentsy things going on!! So, hopefully we WON'T have a baby until after the weekend, and I'm hoping to not go until at least next weekend too. I'm really not wanting to do the premie stuff again! Those carseat tests are rediculous!!
Just a waiting game now that all tests are done! Woohoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment