Man, when it rains, it surely does poor!
I won't go into a lot of detail, but basically, I've stepped up working while Darren continues 'volunteering', I was in an accident a couple weeks ago and just got the van back, but now I have to get a new driver's license so I can go to court this week. Then to top it all off, I'm so incredibly sick with some sort of flu or bad cold it's discusting. My life is so disorganized lately, I'm missing 20 important things and I seem to be going crazy at times!
I hope life gets better soon! Definately keeping my chin up!
2 comments:
You're a trooper!! Love you and your cute family. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help out.
Hi Angelie - sorry you are feeling yucky. I decided to check in and see what you are up to. I hope things get better at Darren's work. We are only a mile away or so. Take care, Tiff
Post a Comment