Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

My birthdays usually end up being really good, just because it's right around the time we get our taxes back! This year beats all previous! We're buying my "I wish" van!!! You know, the one you dream about if you have to buy a van. It's an 05 Chrysler Town & Country Touring. I can't believe it!! Darren will be flying down to TX to drive it back this weekend. Never did I think I would actually be able to afford one so nice, but cars are dirt cheap in the south! It will only be another $250 ish to get Darren down and back with it! How greatful I am to have a hubby willing to sacrifice a weekend for driving for me! LOVE YOU HUNNY!!! I'm sure I'll get pics up when we get it back!
For my b-day today, I went to Olive Garden for lunch with my mom and grandma. Tonight Darren's parents are taking us to Cheesecake Factory! YUM!!

No comments: