Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Car!!


We got the new van home and safe! Darren drove for almost 20 straight hours to make a very special baby blessing on Sunday in Bountiful UT. He said he stopped to eat and sleep-which only took 4 hours out of the driving. I know I couldn't have done it!!

Plenty of room for FOUR car seats!! Ok, now I can have this baby. =) And LEATHER!! Spill away kids!
One of my favorite things is the DVD player...even Sara enjoyed it on the trip back from Utah!
Very high tech! Heated front seats, dimming rear view mirrors, personal controls, and the list goes on!!!

POWER DOORS!!!!!!!!! I never have to open a sliding door or the back hatch again!! Just push the button! Life and cars is now sooooo easy! The kids can buckle themselves in the back seat, and Sara isn't in a weird position so I can easily buckle her in without complaint!

And it drives like a breeze! Almost as fun as our sporty Pontiac!

Can you tell I love this thing?

1 comment:

Joanie Demer said...

So happy for you! It's pretty!