I've actually been getting this question a lot lately. I don't know why, but for some reason this pregnancy has all the symptoms except for the huge tummy! I'll be seven months in about 3 days.
I just went to the doctor yesterday and I'm measuring 27 weeks (1-2 weeks ahead). We also heard the very strong heartbeat. I even took my mom with me to the appointment so I'd have a witness. I'm feeling really blessed to be having an easy pregnancy again. My last two were NOT fun! I'm starting to let myself enjoy this one. It's just nice for a change.

Here's the most recent pics of the kids...I noticed it's been a long time since I put them on here. Sorry!
Sara 15 months...still not walking...*sigh*
Lindsey (3) bad hair day...everyday is a bad hair day when you don't brush it!

Thomas (5) I think we're ready for summer!!
1 comment:
Thomas is looking so grown up in that picture!
Post a Comment