Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My WONDERFUL friend Amanda!!!

My friend Amanda Field is an AWESOME scrapbooker!! She just posted this on her blog...I hope I win!!

"The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something homemade by me! I know what you are thinking....."do I really want something made by Amanda???" But you might just be surprised what I can do!Like any good giveaway, there are restrictions and limitations, as follows:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. I get to choose, you just get to receive!2. What I create will be made just for you......one of a kind!3. It will be done this year.....hopefully sooner, rather than later.4. The gift may or may not be edible, wearable or recyclable!5. In order to be a winner, you must repost this on your blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will receive one FABULOUS homemade gift by me! After I choose the winners, you can send me your mailing address! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you receive it!**Thanks Stacey for this great idea! Here is a link to her giveaway, too!http://markandstacey.blogspot.com/2009/02/homemade-giveaway.html "

You can still win if you respond fast enough!! =) http://meandmyfieldboys.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats! You're winner #3