I got the painting bug today during the super bowl, only the comercials are good anyway. I've been trying to make the house look newer, since I HATE how out of date it is. Anyway, a while back I saw a million dollar house with an open house sign and decided to walk through it and get some ideas...and to do some dreaming. The first thing I noticed was how dark the trim in the house was. I LOVED IT!! I loved the dark brown trim with white/cream walls! So, not too long after that I took in a sample of our hard wood (fake) flooring and the paint lady helped my find the PERFECT dark almost black brown that goes with the grain lines in the floor. I've slowly been painting our VERY outdated/UGLY trim and I just did around the front windows today. I've already done the railing up the stairs, and the trim around the front door as well as a little along the floor. I can't wait to see the house after the trim is finished!! Then I'll need someone to give me the next idea! Anyone want to help?? haha
Sorry no pics! I'll get some up as soon as I take some!
No comments:
Post a Comment