So if you've never heard Thomas talk about things he LOVES, just ask him about kindergarden and you'll get an ear full!! Everyday he comes home and tells me what happened in class. The funniest is hearing him try to name the kids in his class. Oh, and if he tells you a rule at school, you can bet he broke the rule and that's why he knows!! haha Like when he told me "you're supposed to be quiet at story time, or you have to sit at the table away from everyone". "Oh ya?" I respond. "Did you have to sit at the table during story time Thomas?" He nods. "Are you going to be noisy next time?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No way!"
He cracks me up!!
I did take pics of him getting on the bus the first day of school...the bus driver got a chuckle out of it...so maybe I'll post them soon. ;) Like in the next 3 months...
No comments:
Post a Comment