Sunday, August 9, 2009

New stage of life...

So I'm feeling old tonight. I have a Kindergardener starting Wednesday, and my hubby just turned 30...which means I'm not too far behind him.
Everything in my life isn't exactly how I had imagined it, but it's pretty stinkin' close! I wanted a loving hubby and at least few kids by now, and I do. We have the just right starter house, but we're still waiting on that perfect job! I'm not sure there's such a thing anymore, but we keep trying to find it! The only big thing left on our Life List are to build our own house and travel a bit. Not too bad I'd say! Everything else on the list is just extra.
We're watching The Bucket List tonight, which is funny, but also makes you think a little. Just another reminder to spend the time you have here on earth wisely. Spending your time with the people you love the most and doing what truely makes you happy.
I'm so greatful for kids who are so good. They make me laugh daily, and bring me so much joy. I'm greatful for a husband who couldn't love me any more than he does. I couldn't ask for a better eternal companion. I love him so much!
Hugs and kisses to all of my friends and family, there's not a bad apple in the bunch!

No comments: