Monday, July 27, 2009

No TV

So since the digital switch we haven't had any TV. This is an extra crazy thing for us since our lives basically revolved around the TV. It was always on! So now it's been more than a month without and I can't believe how much I've accomplished! I mean, a baby quilt done in one day? With four small children? I'm not sure any of you find this even remotely interesting, but I do! I've gone more places and done more things than I can even remember!

Oh ya, we actually got converter boxes online the other day and got one TV up and running. Since then, it hasn't been turned on except to watch a couple movies we had. I'm glad I didn't spend anything on them!

I'm actually enjoying being out of the loop! I don't even know what the weatherman said about tomorrow...and I honestly do not care! Life is so much more enjoyable when you're only worrying about what happens within the walls of your home...and not the rest of the world.

1 comment:

Orton Family said...

Amen!!! This week I had decided to go on a computer fast (as you can see that since I am writing this I am not doing so well- but I am still trying to keep my time down!). But it is amazing what you can get done in a day with out the distraction!!! Enjoy today!